- Acquisition of Information: Consumer information collected is only that which is required by law or otherwise necessary to efficiently and securely provide a high level of service.
- Employees and Privacy: All employees are trained on the importance of privacy. Access to consumer information is provided only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures: Access to privacy-sensitive information is subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties: Individually-identifiable consumer information will be provided to third parties only by order of a duly-empowered government authority, if consumer permission is given, or if it is necessary to process transactions and provide services.
SALES OF AMMUNITION:
Each time you make a purchase of ammunition from this web site, you confirm that you are of legal age to purchase the ammunition in your order and there are no laws prohibiting you from owning the ammunition you are purchasing. Stallion Tactical reserves the right to require photo identification via fax, email attachment, or other means and to limit such sales to the address matching the photo identification. Ammunition sales WILL NOT be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
We do not intend, and the Site is not designed, to collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old, you should not register with or otherwise provide personal information to our Site.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The Site and the Services may offer social sharing features (such as the Facebook "Like" button) or other tools which let you share actions you take on our Site. The use of such features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with third-party social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies for the third parties that provide these social sharing features.
Other sharing: We may also share personal information:
- with service providers ("Service Providers") who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Site and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- when we have your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stallion Tactical, LLC, our Customers, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public, including without limitation to enforce our terms, or protect Stallion Tactical, LLC or our Customers from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of our Site;
- to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; and
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Stallion Tactical, LLC.
We use reasonable security measures in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. We do not store credit card or other financial information on Stallion Tactical servers. This is handled through Stallion Tactical’s ecommerce provider. We cannot, however, guarantee protection of all information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information may not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others. Furthermore, we have no control over the security of other sites you might visit or with which you may interact or do business.